Published on Apr 12, 2021
The Shalom Group of Hospitals are the forerunner of integrated healthcare in Kenya through accreditation by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) making the facilities a pioneer among the private hospital to be accredited as NHIF comprehensive.
Candidates should have licensure and registration with relevant practitioners’ boards and updated membership with professional bodies to fill the positions listed.
Reporting to the Nursing Officer in charge the successful candidate will provide quality nursing services including performing necessary procedures at the Hospital.
- Initiates nursing process.
- Ensure safe custody and correct administration of drugs.
- Implement prompt action on doctors’ orders.
- Communicate effectively to relevant departments on patients’ concerns and conditions.
- Coordinate safe transfer of patients
- Support administrative functions of the clinic when called upon to do so.
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse or Kenya Registered Nurse.
- Basic Life Support /Advanced Cardiac Life Support and any other specialty certification will be an added advantage.
- Over one year experience in a Medical / Hospital setting in a busy medical institution.
- Valid Kenyan nursing practice license.
- Working knowledge of a hospital Management Information System.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 14th May, 2021.Hard copy applications are accepted at Shalom Hospital Athi River & Machakos facilities. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Competitive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
“Shalom Group Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer”